Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the beginning

Our baby is about a year old now!!! And I decided to start a more interesting way of displaying photos and keeping people up to date on what is happening in our lives so let's give it a shot...
Since I have not made an entry yet I would start out with some of our favorite toys!!! They all have had their moments in the sun, and needless to say if we would only pay attention to the things she likes we wouldn't have to buy any toys in the store. We could just play with the things we can find in our own house...
This box came from Matt's Grandma filled with mittens and hats for his school project. Little did she/we know Brynn would think it was an awesome toy it makes the appearance in quite a few of the next pictures.

I knew Brynn liked playing with the CD shelf. I did not know when I removed the CDs from the shelves she could reach she would find her own way to reach what CDs were left on the shelf.


Ahh, the vacuum. Well this thing is fun to push around. And when Mom and Dad actually use it we laugh. It must make a funny noise. I have a picture of her pushing the broom around too, but I have not downloaded it yet.

Once again the box, but this time we can put all of our babies in it...



We would push Brynn around in the box, I believe this is where the fascination with the box began. I believe this picture is taken after we had made a tour of the house in our box courtesy of Mom or Dad.

Last but not least we found our bag we used to carry stuff to daycare in. It was so fun playing peek a boo with it..

No comments: