Ouch, now I can really see her black eye ("blue eye" in German - blaues Auge). Lilith fell on her nose twice today and now has a totally red nose from all the bleeding and puffiness. Poor little girls :) We also have that blinking duck - I didnt know it would work in water too! What an educative little movie :) I really enjoy your blogspot and check on it almost every day! It's like I have a chance to see Brynn grow up!
1 comment:
Ouch, now I can really see her black eye ("blue eye" in German - blaues Auge). Lilith fell on her nose twice today and now has a totally red nose from all the bleeding and puffiness. Poor little girls :)
We also have that blinking duck - I didnt know it would work in water too! What an educative little movie :)
I really enjoy your blogspot and check on it almost every day! It's like I have a chance to see Brynn grow up!
Post a Comment