Friday, June 12, 2009

Just some pics

I decided I should put some new photos up here... so I went through some of our recent ones and picked out some good ones...
Loving the car seat


Brynn has decided to copy us drinking the milk out of our bowls after cereal. Too bad for Brynn she is eating yogurt and it isn't milk, but she still does it everytime.


What a mess we make...

Brynn bumped her head at Grammie and Big Papa's house and since I felt guilty we were supposed to be sharing this ice cream cone. Brynn stole it from me and ate all of the ice cream. If you look close you can see the bruise on the left side of her head.

Riding the tractor with Uncle Dave and Jonah

Brynn just discovered this "cool" place this morning. I was lucky to snap a picture before she climbed out of here.

No comments: