
We bought Brynn some new crocs today. We bought her a pair previously on a clearance rack (a way better deal) that we thought would last all summer, but alas we had to get new ones. Well, Daddy found us tome cute gibblets (?) or plastic things to add to our crocs. We have an Ariel from The Little Mermaid (B's fav movie), a duck, and a flower on her other one. I think this plus the fact she has been able to put on her own shoes all day - was the selling point to her not wanting to take them off at bedtime.
I asked her twice if she wanted me to take her shoes off and she answered me with a polite "no." I figured it wasn't worth it and put her to bed with her crocs on. Hopefully this is not an every night occurrence, or it could be a little weird when she outgrows them and wants to continue to sleep with them. Have you ever heard of a child having shoes as an attachment object?
No comments:
Post a Comment