Friday, December 4, 2009

Thankgsgiving and the new cousin!!!

I was supposed to work Thanksgiving, but got to stay home on call all day!!! Matt and I were waiting all day with dread that the phone would ring and I would have to go to work. Luckily, we got to drive to my Aunt's house (an hour away) for Thanksgiving dinner. We had to wait until close to 5 to leave, and my Aunt held supper until we got there. Thank you Family!!!! That was awesome! So here are some pics from that night.

Brynn and Jonah loved the iphone my cousin's girlfriend Angela had. They hung out in her lap after dinner for a long time, I had to try to get a cute picture.. Here is what I got. Angela attempting to get Brynn to look at the camera.

Brynn's one look at the camera (Notice Jonah absorbed by the iphone I don't think her changes his position at all in any of the photos).

Brynn loved Angela. Here is the last try I had of getting a photo of them.

Daddy got to meet Brynn's new cousin (and our new niece) at Thanksgiving, Olive Elizabeth. Brynn loves her as well.

Little hugs

Baby Olive, Welcome!! We love you.


No comments: