Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anna's Wedding in New Mexico

My cousin who is 24 days younger than me got married this past May in New Mexico. I would say quite a few of my mom's side of the family loaded up into our cars and took the long drive down there to help Anna celebrate. It was a long drive, but gave Brynn and us to meet Baby Elena (Eli). I have posted mostly pics from the weddings and Brynn here, but I can post some of our other pictures from the trip later..

Brynn and Jonah before the wedding.... excited!
Champagne toast... the kids got sparkling grape juice and loved it!
Yum cake!
Brynn's dance partner. I do not know this little boy's name but he loved to dance just as much as Brynn does
With the Bride
Brynn loved being able to hold Baby Eli... Here we are setting her up to hold her
"She's getting heavy"
The cousin's - Eli, Brynn, Olive and Jonah
One last holding of Baby Eli before we leave Pat's house
Watching out the window with our baby at Pat's house...


No comments: