What a great summer...so far! Hope to make many more memories before going back to school. Along with fishing, golfing, and playing with the girls I have been taking my final credits to complete my master's program. One of the classes I am taking is a Social Media course. This course has exposed me to many great ideas. I don't know how much my teaching will change, but I do hope to take some of the ideas I have learned about with blogging and change my current practice. Currently I post the daily homework on my Schoology page, but I think students and their parents could benefit and appriciate more of a blog approach. Write a short summary of daily events that could be accompanied by pictures of any activites or projects. I could even make this process student driven. Great way to end class talk about what we did. While students are writing in agendas I could be adding information to Schoology. I also plan to continue following helpful resources on Twitter as well as using some of the sites, blogs and other resources provided in this course to stay connected with my students and connect with other teachers about what is working in their classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment