So, I taught Brynn this "great" trick of dipping her finger into things and putting her finger in her mouth to "taste" things. Mostly, I tried to teach her this so she would be able to get whatever food she is playing with on her tray off of her fingers and into her mouth. This "trick" has led her to dip her finger into any sort of water and taste it. Brynn is obssessed with dipping her finger into the dog water bowl and performing her trick. (she has also tried to do this in the toilet bowl, the tub, and the fountain at Mexican Village). Needless to say her obession can cause quite a mess when she decides to taste the dog water...
Walking away with the rag used to clean up our mess


Playing innocent... I just found this rag.. I have no idea why you guys are following me around. By the way have you seen my doll stroller?

Hey guys!!! What's going on?

Playing innocent... I just found this rag.. I have no idea why you guys are following me around. By the way have you seen my doll stroller?
Here you can see the mess B can create.. Notice the pant legs
Hey guys!!! What's going on?
No comments:
Post a Comment