Thursday, January 22, 2009

A day in the life

I just thought I would post a bunch of pictures of what we do or rather may do in a day...
We love our puppy

This face says it all... "what should I do next?"


Getting Fit with the Wii



Enjoying our rocker from Christmas.. Notice the cake pan in the corner of the shot. It is our favorite toy for the past two weeks. I am trying to catch her when I have the camera with her wearing it over her head. I will post it when I get the picture.



Dad's shorts... She enjoys trying to put on clothes, hats or whatever she finds. She's so proud..








We discovered the hangers yesterday. This is the first moment she started playing with them. She then disappeared around the corner with two hangers and I went to find her to discover she had put on over her head...

I removed it after taking pictures..

And of course food time... this was after finishing lunch and having part of mom's oreo for dessert.




No comments: