While we have been home from the lake for a little over a week now I thought I should post pics from the week. This post is everything we have not at the beach... Mostly it's a bunch of pictures of all the kids.
I just thought this was cool and totally unprovoked. Brynn was snacking on goldfish with her legs pushed against the coffee table. She is supporting herself off the ground. I just thought it was cool an 18 month old could do this..
Yes she dressed like this herself.. She loves her "eyes"
The typical happening everyday during free coffee time. We brought the kids to the lodge and Brynn would push Jonah in the car all around the lodge.. There is a video to follow in a future post. This step was pretty cool for two cousins to hang out by. A little "downward dog" The jelly pictures are numerous. In reality the toast is not a part of Brynn's breakfast ever.. She gets yogurt and fruit, but she always steals my toast or Matt's toast and eats it for us. The three girls... Magdelena is the blonde one she is 2, Annika turns 2 this month, and Brynn. My Aunt Mary, the two other girl's Grandma, bought them these pj's. We discovered the girls had matching pj's without even trying... As you can see we thought it was a better photo op then the girls did.
I absolutely love looking at your photos! Thanks so much for sharing! The one of Brynn having dressed herself is hilarious! I really want to come visit you again soon and get to know the little girl! She has so much character just judging from the photos!
1 comment:
I absolutely love looking at your photos! Thanks so much for sharing! The one of Brynn having dressed herself is hilarious! I really want to come visit you again soon and get to know the little girl! She has so much character just judging from the photos!
Post a Comment