Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beach Pics

I have finally added the beach pictures from the lake... One of Brynn's favorite things to do at the lake which I do not have a picture of is going down the slides into the water. They had two little tyke slides in the water and one was bigger than the other. Of course our little girl would want to go down the big slide again and again and again...

Here is Brynn with Magdelena, one of my cousin's kids she turned 2 in March. I just thought this little interaction was too funny. It appears they are involved in some sort of conversation which I'm sure they were. Mags was a chatterbox and if you know Brynn she is one too.



This is Annika, Jonah and Brynn on the teeter totter type thing. Annika and Brynn were on it by themselves and then cousin Jonah came running to join the fun. Annika is Magdelena's cousin and turned 2 in August.
You normally can not get a hat to stay on this girl's head but she saw the other girl's with them and wore her's most of the time. Thank goodness for wanting to be like the older kids..
Jelly faces seem to be a theme in our household lately.. She can eat better than this, but I think she secretly enjoys the jelly all over. How can you help it when you eat sandwiches from the middle out.
Cool... is all I have to say about this



Rocking on the float with Daddy. She loved the water. We were in it everyday. The week was so much fun and went way too fast.

No comments: