I thought I should update with happeneings in our house the last two months or so... So I will give you the rundown from the day we came home from the hospital until Halloween since Halloween pics are already posted.
This pic is actually taken before we had Cailin... Brynn was just being goofy... if you notice she has her new sandals on her feet with the hanger still on them
This too is before Cailin was born, this was Brynn's packed bag in case she ended up at a grandparents house while we were at the hospital. Brynn found it and put all or her clothes on her smart bike. She thought it was hilarious
I would say this is immediately after we got home... Look how happy she is. When we (matt, I and Cailin) got home Brynn was waiting for us. I was the first one headed into the house. Brynn ran past me and was screaming where's the baby. We can see who is now number 1 in Brynn's eyes.
Just random pics from random days
Brynn was sick when Cailin was about 3 weeks old and had to due nebulizer treatments. This here is her dragon face mask. She also has a fish face.
Daddy and Cailin
Again, we're holding her
Cailin is a month old in this picture
I love this girl!!!
Playtime for C, made into storytime by Brynn. She can't seem to let her be on her own.
My pretty, pretty princess
Holding her yet again
Cailin will someday hate me for this, but look closely and you can see all the hair this little girl has on her back and shoulders (the shadow-y parts on her back is hair)
Bath time
Another storytime
This series of pictures are taken when the girls are similar in age. Cailin is 45 days old and Brynn is 49 I believe...
Cailin and me
Brynn and me
Brynn
Cailin
Again, we love our sister
Here are two of the best smile pictures I've been able yo get on camera...
1 comment:
Oh I just love your girls!! Cailin is so lucky she was born into your family. Love you!
Post a Comment