Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween


Halloween was fun this year with two little ones. Brynn was supposed to be a butterfly (the first costume we bought). She told us about a day after we bought it she wanted to be a pirate and a butterfly, so we kept both costumes. Brynn ended up only being a pirate. Oh well, at least we can re-use the costume if Cailin will be a butterfly, or maybe it will still fit B next year. We dressed our little C as a monkey. She clings to you whenever you hold her. So, the costume was rather fitting for her. In fact while trick-or-treating, little C fell asleep clinging to me. The pictures were taken after we returned from trick-or-treating, and B refused to wear her hat, so the outfit is not really complete.
The closest to a smile I can get on camera. The girl does smile although she is stingy with them. She will give you multiple when you're kissing her, but it's hard to kiss her then get the camera to take the picture. So, here is the best I can get.
I lied, we must've gotten the hat on for her solo shot.

Carving (mom's) her pumpkin Thursday night. Going in for the big grab...
This stuff is slimy...
And, I love it!
Carving the last two pumpkins Halloween morning.
Finished projects, Dad's pumpkin
Mom and Brynn's pumpkins. Brynn's real pumpkin is the bigger one, but she actually picked out the designs for both so mom was out a pumpkin.

No comments: